Current Programs and Activities
We work with the BC Provincial Government’s Ministry of Children and Family Development to provide the following services:
- Youth Outreach provides service for young people who are not connected to their family and need some support. Referrals through the Ministry of Children and Families or directly from young people. Serving the Shuswap region.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent – teen Support provides resources and groups to help parents and teens move through conflict and build better relationships. Referrals are accepted from both parents ot teens.
Contact us at email@example.com
- Intensive Support and Supervision
- Intensive Youth and Family Support
- Community Work Service Supervision
Through Community Living BC we provide:
- Life Skills Support for Young Adults
Past Projects and Activities
Mandella was a very successful program which for five years worked with youth in our community to provide them with support, activities and access to services n order build their connection to home, school and community. Funded through the National Crime Prevention Program this program helped to identify and support young people and their families at early signs of struggle and challenge. This project worked in partnership with a wide spectrum of the community from the school district and social services agencies to sports organizations and community business’s.